Are you searching for a fun, free evening full of various kinds of music, food trucks and children's activities? Then this is the event series for you! Bring the lawn chairs, blankets and the kids to this free event on Friday evenings during the summer. The concerts start at 8 p.m. and are located at Noël Plaza, next to the Ector County Library.
Hot Summer Nights is made possible by Odessa Arts, Downtown Odessa, Inc., The City of Odessa, The City of Odessa: Parks & Recreation, Texas Commission for the Arts, First Basin Credit Union, Grande Communications, First United Methodist Church and Pioneer Natural Resources, as well as other private contributions.
- June 7 - Mariachi Armonia
- June 14 - Permian Playhouse presents "Smokey Joe's Cafe"
- June 21 - Disco Daze
- June 28 - West Texas Jazz Project
- July 12 - Basin Big Band
- July 19 - Lone Star Attitude
- July 26 - A'lante Flamenco
- August 2 - Free Spirit
- August 9 - Victor & Penny